Lodge dues have increased this year to $71.00 due to Grand Lodge and State assessments.
- Dues for fiscal year 2022 – 2023 went out in the mail beginning in February so you should have received notice. If you did not, please make sure we have a current mailing address.
- Pay Your Dues Now! If you are delinquent, please pay your dues so you don’t become inactive for payment.
- Please remember that only members current on their dues may enter the building and you may not sign in delinquent members as guests.
There are now two ways to pay your dues:
- Mail in a check: Rensselaer Elks Lodge #2073, Attn: Lodge Secretary, 683 Columbia Turnpike East Greenbush, NY 12061. Be sure to include your membership # in the “Memo” portion.
- Stop In: Come visit me at the Lodge or see the bartender with cash / check
We currently have 31 of our members who have not paid their dues and are at risk of being dropped. Our Lodge relies on the financial support of our members and our programs are impacted by things like lapsation. We respectfully ask that you pay your dues as soon as you are able to do so. Please contact the Secretary directly if you are in need of assistance. If you know of any changes to the addresses or phone numbers of these members, please let us know so that we may follow up. The Lodge delinquent list is posted on the bulletin board for review. We kindly as all members, especially sponsors, to please help us to reduce the number of delinquent members in our Lodge. In an effort to better understand any issues to address, please ask any of these members why they are not renewing their membership.